Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Provide valuable inputs to prepare departmental Quality plan and execute accordingly.
2. Receive tender drawing, specification BoQ and produce sufficient data (quantity take off) based on study of above tender documents in proper format as prescribed by ISO 9001:2000.
3. Prepare separate files of each calculations, correspondence including original documents as prescribed by ISO 9001:2000.
4. Coordinate with estimator for further clarification and correspondence for various items to different supplier/subcontractors in proper format as prescribed by ISO 9001:2000, which are not in scope of ADSSC.
5. Discuss with estimator for any discrepancies found in tender documents during quantity analysis and send to client/consultant in order to clarify such discrepancies.
6. Conduct various correspondence for clarifications / queries prior to bidding and to maintain sufficient backup for further justification (if needs).
7. Follow up with suppliers/ subcontractors to ensure that their quotation must receive prior to date of deadline in coordination with estimator.
8. Prepare list of suppliers subcontractors and make the inquiry.
9. Prepare comparison cost analysis sheet of subcontractors offers available from the correspondence and submit to estimator for proper evaluation and selection.
10. Review subcontractors’, suppliers’ proposals and choose the best subcontractor based on their performance evaluation done by project in coordination with purchasing.
11. Produce all items including subcontractors works in proper format prescribed by ISO 9001:2000.
12. Prepare pricing of all calculated quantities and preliminary cost and forward to estimator for further actions.
13. Workout price estimation & submit to estimator for review.
14. Prepare the final proposal as per the client requirements and compliance with State law of UAE.
15. Organize all the required documents mentioned in tender, which enables to submit proposal within dead line.
16. Proper take care of all submitted tender documents to avoid misuse and being safeguard.
17. Assist to develop price break down of labor, time and its accessories as estimation and update regularly for competitive bidding in coordination with Estimator.
18. Keep proper filing and up to date suppliers, subcontractor list using approved formats ISO 9001:2000.
19. Organize complete sets of documents to be hand over to Cost Control after awarding of project such as qty calculation, steel reinforcement, allowed costs, timber etc.
20. Assist estimator for post tender activities if queries made from clients/consultant.
21. Organize and prepare all regular reports such as ( daily -- weekly -- monthly ) .
22.Provide assistance for sort out of variation orders.
23. Duty hour starts as normal work hours or as per latest instruction issued by PM 24.Performs any other similar duties assigned by PM Requirements
Candidate should have:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Minimum 7 years experience in quality assurance and quality control job particularly in management and construction of infrastructure projects and wastewater treatment
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Job Role: Engineering
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 7
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma